President Trump interview on Hannity

Gebruikersavatar
noumoe
Site Admin
Site Admin
Berichten: 12184
Lid geworden op: 22 nov 2020 15:27
Contacteer:

President Trump interview on Hannity

Bericht door noumoe »









HANNITY: Will you pledge to restore equal justice, equal application of our laws, and end the weaponization?

TRUMP: We have to do it—I don't want to look naive—what they've done to the Republican Party... they want to arrest on no crime the person who won the nomination in a landslide. What they're doing to me—if it continues—we're really not going to have a country left.



Chuck Schumer has become like a Palestinian


HANNITY: You were asked about the possibility that Judge Merchan might send you to jail—you don't have to be doing this?

PRESIDENT TRUMP: I said very strongly that I'm proud to fight for our constitution and if that's what it takes... We are dealing with this system that is so corrupt.



President Trump: "They are doing it for the purpose of hurting a political opponent of Biden...I'm very proud to fight for our Constitution...we're dealing against a system that is so corrupt...I did nothing wrong."
Plaats reactie

Terug naar “Trump Diversen”