Hillary Clinton shares her opening statement, ahead of her closed-door House testimony at the Chappaqua Performing Arts Center, over her relationship with Jeffrey Epstein: "I had no idea about their criminal activities. I do not recall ever encountering Mr. Epstein."
Read here: https://www.disclose.tv/id/zdw3y4hzsm/
Hillary Clinton shares her opening statement, ahead of her closed-door House testimony
Re: Hillary Clinton shares her opening statement, ahead of her closed-door House testimony
Hillary Clinton:
Hey guys… I just finished testifying. I answered every one of their questions honestly… I never met Jeffrey Epstein, never had any connection or communication with him — Ghislaine Maxwell wa only an acquaintance…
Hey guys… I just finished testifying. I answered every one of their questions honestly… I never met Jeffrey Epstein, never had any connection or communication with him — Ghislaine Maxwell wa only an acquaintance…
Re: Hillary Clinton shares her opening statement, ahead of her closed-door House testimony
Rep. James Comer (R-KY) says Hillary Clinton told the committee "I don't know, you'll have to ask my husband" over a dozen times during her Epstein deposition.
Re: Hillary Clinton shares her opening statement, ahead of her closed-door House testimony
Comer, House Oversight Committee Members Say Hillary Repeatedly Deferred to Her Husband, Screamed and Was Unhinged During Epstein Deposition (VIDEO)
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2026/0 ... epeatedly/
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2026/0 ... epeatedly/
