Pagina 1 van 1

Elon sits down with Tucker!

Geplaatst: 07 okt 2024 23:24
door noumoe
Elon sits down with Tucker!šŸ”„

These two are hilarious. Elon says what many Americans are feeling:

ā€œIf he (Trump) loses, I’m fucked.ā€ šŸ˜‚

Citizen journalists are in the same boat. We either get the greatest victory ever, or we are going to Hillary’s ā€œdisinformationā€ gulag.



Things are heating up šŸ‘€

Elon and Tucker just casually accused pro-Kamala billionaires of being on the Epstein client list, including Reid Hoffman and Bill Gates.

I’m old enough to remember when this was considered tinfoil hat stuff. Now it’s talked about so nonchalantly.

Just a few short years ago, those of us who brought up human trafficking, pedophilia, Epstein island, Podesta emails, etc., were called every name in the book, and dismissed as ā€œconspiracy theoristsā€. Now the broader public have been normalized to its reality, and are anxiously awaiting transparency.

I think the world is ready to be told the truth. Many of the people we looked up to as leaders and role models, are engaged in unspeakable evil.