If I were a betting man, I would bet large amounts of money that they plan on cheating in Georgia.

Gebruikersavatar
noumoe
Site Admin
Site Admin
Berichten: 12184
Lid geworden op: 22 nov 2020 15:27
Contacteer:

If I were a betting man, I would bet large amounts of money that they plan on cheating in Georgia.

Bericht door noumoe »

If I were a betting man, I would bet large amounts of money that they plan on cheating in Georgia.

A judge in Georgia just blocked a rule requiring ballots to be hand-counted as he says it would sow chaos and uncertainty in our elections to hand count the ballots... Wouldn't that provide confidence in the results rather than sow chaos? Why are they working so hard to resist election integrity laws, if not to provide an opening for thievery?



https://www.reuters.com/world/us/georgi ... 024-10-16/
Plaats reactie

Terug naar “Election Interference 2024”