President Donald Trump on Friday continued his ongoing attacks against Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy as tensions between the two leaders exploded onto the public stage this week.

"I've been watching this man for years now, as his cities get demolished, as his people get killed, as the soldiers get decimated," Trump said on Fox News Radio's "The Brian Kilmeade Show" on Friday morning. "I've been watching for years, and I've been watching him negotiate with no cards. He has no cards, and you get sick of it. You just get sick of it. And I've had it."
Following the meeting, Secretary of State Marco Rubio said the preliminary talks included a decision to re-establish embassy staffing and potential economic benefits for Russia if the war in Ukraine ends. But on Friday, Trump told Kilmeade that he doesn't think Zelenskyy is "very important to be at meetings, to be honest with you."
"He's been at a meetings for three years, and nothing got done," Trump said. "So, I don't think he's very important to be at meetings, to be honest with you. He's been there for three years. He makes it very hard to make deals. But look what's happened to his country, it's been demolished."
Later Friday, during a meeting with governors at the White House, Trump added he has had "very good talks with Putin, and I’ve had not such good talks with Ukraine."
Trump added that peace talks are the only way to stop more deaths in the war, telling the governors, “Millions of people are killed. I think, far more people than anyone understands. And we have people that better get to the table, get it ended. Should have never happened.”
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald ... rcna193189