Pagina 1 van 1

Justice Department Orders Probe Into Soros Foundations

Geplaatst: 01 okt 2025 22:32
door noumoe
The Justice Department, led by Attorney General Pam Bondi, has ordered U.S. attorneys’ offices in California, New York, Washington, D.C., Chicago, Detroit, and Maryland to prepare criminal investigations into George Soros’s Open Society Foundations. This directive, issued Monday by Aakash Singh from the deputy attorney general’s office, suggests charges like racketeering, arson, wire fraud, and material support for terrorism, breaking from long-standing norms shielding federal law enforcement from political influence.

The order cites a Capital Research Center report claiming the foundation funneled over $80 million to groups tied to extremist violence, including al-Haq, a Palestinian organization Israel labeled a terrorist front in 2022. The U.S. State Department sanctioned al-Haq in September 2025 for supporting the International Criminal Court’s probe into Israel.

https://open.substack.com/pub/thedailyd ... Share=true


Re: Justice Department Orders Probe Into Soros Foundations

Geplaatst: 01 okt 2025 22:50
door noumoe
Just now in the Oval Office, AG Pam Bondi was asked about whether the DOJ was targeting Soros funded groups, to which she responded with the standard no comment, but added, “everything is on the table now.”

But then President Trump chimed in:

“I don’t think anybody has to ask, because if you look at Soros, he’s at the top of every (organization)…In fact, sometimes I say how could he be involved in this many things. But he’s in every story that I read. Stories that I read keep talking about Soros. So… I guess he’d be a likely candidate.”

Sounds like we are getting closer and closer💥