Pagina 1 van 1

Amelia Earhart’s disappearance

Geplaatst: 02 okt 2025 00:58
door noumoe
President Donald Trump announced that he is ordering the declassification and release of all U.S. government records related to Amelia Earhart’s disappearance. She vanished after attempting to complete a flight around the world in 1937.

Earhart was a prominent American aviation pioneer, breaking numerous records on her way to becoming the first woman to fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean in 1932.

The lack of evidence and information surrounding Earhart’s disappearance has led to widespread speculation and conspiracy theories, prompting President Trump to announce the declassification of documents on the matter

https://www.oann.com/newsroom/trump-ord ... ppearance/


Re: Amelia Earhart’s disappearance

Geplaatst: 02 okt 2025 11:54
door noumoe
Madam Secretary, (Hillary Clinton) - I think I told you that we have been working with a group that has been searching for Amelia Earhart in the Pacific. I think we may have assisted them in a big new development. In short I think we may have found the plane location.

https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23151