Hillary Clinton shares her opening statement, ahead of her closed-door House testimony

Plaats reactie
Gebruikersavatar
noumoe
Site Admin
Site Admin
Berichten: 12184
Lid geworden op: 22 nov 2020 15:27
Contacteer:

Hillary Clinton shares her opening statement, ahead of her closed-door House testimony

Bericht door noumoe »

Hillary Clinton shares her opening statement, ahead of her closed-door House testimony at the Chappaqua Performing Arts Center, over her relationship with Jeffrey Epstein: "I had no idea about their criminal activities. I do not recall ever encountering Mr. Epstein."

Read here: https://www.disclose.tv/id/zdw3y4hzsm/
Gebruikersavatar
noumoe
Site Admin
Site Admin
Berichten: 12184
Lid geworden op: 22 nov 2020 15:27
Contacteer:

Re: Hillary Clinton shares her opening statement, ahead of her closed-door House testimony

Bericht door noumoe »

Hillary Clinton:

Hey guys… I just finished testifying. I answered every one of their questions honestly… I never met Jeffrey Epstein, never had any connection or communication with him — Ghislaine Maxwell wa only an acquaintance…

Gebruikersavatar
noumoe
Site Admin
Site Admin
Berichten: 12184
Lid geworden op: 22 nov 2020 15:27
Contacteer:

Re: Hillary Clinton shares her opening statement, ahead of her closed-door House testimony

Bericht door noumoe »

Rep. James Comer (R-KY) says Hillary Clinton told the committee "I don't know, you'll have to ask my husband" over a dozen times during her Epstein deposition.

Gebruikersavatar
noumoe
Site Admin
Site Admin
Berichten: 12184
Lid geworden op: 22 nov 2020 15:27
Contacteer:

Re: Hillary Clinton shares her opening statement, ahead of her closed-door House testimony

Bericht door noumoe »

Comer, House Oversight Committee Members Say Hillary Repeatedly Deferred to Her Husband, Screamed and Was Unhinged During Epstein Deposition (VIDEO)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2026/0 ... epeatedly/
Plaats reactie

Terug naar “Clintons”