Update - Jair Bolsonaro
Geplaatst: 03 jan 2022 17:57
Update - Jair Bolsonaro
- I started to feel sick after Sunday lunch.
- I arrived at the hospital at 3:00 am today.
- They put me in a nasogastric tube.
- More tests will be done for possible surgery for internal obstruction in the abdominal region.
- It is the second hospitalization with the same symptoms, as a result of the stab wound (Sep 6, 18) and 4 major surgeries.
- Dr. Macedo, on a trip, arrives at 3 pm today.
- I started to feel sick after Sunday lunch.
- I arrived at the hospital at 3:00 am today.
- They put me in a nasogastric tube.
- More tests will be done for possible surgery for internal obstruction in the abdominal region.
- It is the second hospitalization with the same symptoms, as a result of the stab wound (Sep 6, 18) and 4 major surgeries.
- Dr. Macedo, on a trip, arrives at 3 pm today.