President Trump on the possibility of a challenge from Ron DeSantis:
Geplaatst: 10 nov 2022 06:49
President Trump on the possibility of a challenge from Ron DeSantis:
“I don't know that he’s running,” Mr. Trump said of the 2024 presidential race. “I think if he runs he could hurt himself very badly.”
“I think he would be making a mistake... I think the base would not like it.”
“If he runs, he runs,” Mr. Trump said. But he added: “If he did run, I will tell you things about him that won’t be very flattering. I know more about him than anybody other than perhaps his wife, who is really running his campaign.”
https://web.archive.org/web/20221108201 ... jptXFIzEOb
WSJ (https://web.archive.org/web/20221108201 ... jptXFIzEOb)
Trump Says It Would Be a Mistake for DeSantis to Run for the White House in 2024
Flying from Ohio to Florida aboard his remodeled Boeing 757, Donald Trump caught a glimpse of himself on television.
“I don't know that he’s running,” Mr. Trump said of the 2024 presidential race. “I think if he runs he could hurt himself very badly.”
“I think he would be making a mistake... I think the base would not like it.”
“If he runs, he runs,” Mr. Trump said. But he added: “If he did run, I will tell you things about him that won’t be very flattering. I know more about him than anybody other than perhaps his wife, who is really running his campaign.”
https://web.archive.org/web/20221108201 ... jptXFIzEOb
WSJ (https://web.archive.org/web/20221108201 ... jptXFIzEOb)
Trump Says It Would Be a Mistake for DeSantis to Run for the White House in 2024
Flying from Ohio to Florida aboard his remodeled Boeing 757, Donald Trump caught a glimpse of himself on television.