Pagina 1 van 1

Hillary Clinton shares her opening statement, ahead of her closed-door House testimony

Geplaatst: 01 mar 2026 21:52
door noumoe
Hillary Clinton shares her opening statement, ahead of her closed-door House testimony at the Chappaqua Performing Arts Center, over her relationship with Jeffrey Epstein: "I had no idea about their criminal activities. I do not recall ever encountering Mr. Epstein."

Read here: https://www.disclose.tv/id/zdw3y4hzsm/

Re: Hillary Clinton shares her opening statement, ahead of her closed-door House testimony

Geplaatst: 01 mar 2026 21:52
door noumoe

Re: Hillary Clinton shares her opening statement, ahead of her closed-door House testimony

Geplaatst: 01 mar 2026 21:54
door noumoe
Hillary Clinton:

Hey guys… I just finished testifying. I answered every one of their questions honestly… I never met Jeffrey Epstein, never had any connection or communication with him — Ghislaine Maxwell wa only an acquaintance…


Re: Hillary Clinton shares her opening statement, ahead of her closed-door House testimony

Geplaatst: 01 mar 2026 21:54
door noumoe
Rep. James Comer (R-KY) says Hillary Clinton told the committee "I don't know, you'll have to ask my husband" over a dozen times during her Epstein deposition.


Re: Hillary Clinton shares her opening statement, ahead of her closed-door House testimony

Geplaatst: 01 mar 2026 22:27
door noumoe
Comer, House Oversight Committee Members Say Hillary Repeatedly Deferred to Her Husband, Screamed and Was Unhinged During Epstein Deposition (VIDEO)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2026/0 ... epeatedly/